1. What are your initials? SLAS (I need to marry someone with an H last name and hyphenate; then I'd really be SLASH. *hee*)
2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Clothes? haha. Jammy pants and t-shirt with no bra.
3. Last thing you ate? Billot Log
4.Have you had a sleepover in the last 24 hours? Nope. Unless the cats count.
5. I say Shotgun, you say? We don't really do the shotgun thing.
6. Last person you hugged? Don't remember....
8. How many U.S states have you been to? None.
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in? None, I'm Canadian.
10. Do u know anyone that want to date you? Er, learn to write properly I might answer your questions.
11. Name something you like about yourself? My hair, I guess.
13. Who are your best friends? PR and EL.
14. Why are you still up? It's not even 9 pm; if I go to bed much before 10, I'm awake in the middle of the night.
15. Who/What made you angry today? Idiot I got behind going through roadworks. Not even 10 km/hr. *argh*
16. Favorite food? Cheesecake.
17. Favorite holidays? Halloween: costums, candy and scary movies/books, what more could a girl want?
18. Do you download music? Sure do.
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Only if they're white/light coloured.
21. What are you wearing? Dark jean culottes and long sleeved t shirt.
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? No :(
23. Do you love anyone? Yes.
24. Do you like George Bush? No, he's an idiot.<--Couldn't put it better myself. And both of them.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? No and I never will. Terrified of heights.
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? No, not much whitewater around here.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Yes.
28. Have you ever had same sex-sex? Phrase your question better. And yes.
29. What make phone do you have? No cell and don't know what brand my home phone is.
30. Do you still live at home? Yesss. I live in a house I own with my sister.
31. What are you listening to right now? "A Girl in Trouble (is a Temporary Thing)" by Romeo Void.
32. What is your current fav song? This is the Life, but this can change quite quickly.
33. What was the last movie you watched? Don't know.
34. Do you wear contacts? No, glasses.
35. Where was the last place you went? Gas station.
36. What are you most afraid of? Spiders and heights.
37. How many piercings have you had? 13, but am down to 12.
38. How many pets do you have? 2 cats.
39. What's one thing you've learned today? Not something new, but reminded that library supplies are fucking and ridiculously expensive.
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Nothing for two reasons: 1. No starbucks here and 2. I don't fucking drink coffee.
42. Have you ever fired a gun? Nope, even though my step father was a gun smith.
43. Are you missing someone currently? Of course
44. Favorite TV shows? Top Gear, Sherlock (BBC), Game of Thrones, QI (Brit quiz show with Stephen Fry and Alan Davies), Never Mind the Buzzcocks (Brit music panel show with Phill Jupitus and Noel Fielding), NCIS, Whitechapel, White Collar
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? No, cus I don't.
48. Who would you like to see right now? EL, DTP....
54. What Magazines are you reading? None.
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo? No.
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? No, not recently.
58. What's something that really bugs you? Stupid people.
59. How long have you been driving? Since I was 17.
60. Do you like Michael Jackson? I like some of his music, but as a person, I think he had many HUGE issues--I felt sorry for him.
61. Who do you talk to most on the phone? My best friend, PR.
62. Favorite basketball team? Fuck basketball.
63. Favorite cereal? Depends on my mood.
65. What’s the longest you've went without sleep? Two days.
66. Last time you went bowling? Been a long time.
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? I have no idea.
68. Who was your last phone call? Someone wanting to sell me books for my library.
69. Last time you were at school? Today. I go every day from Tues to Friday. I work at one. *duh*
70. What's the closest black object next to you? My laptop which is under my hands and on my lap.